Notice to Readers...

We appreciate your feedback! If you try any of the recipes we post. Let us know what you think of them. What is your story? How did you change it to make your family happy? We love to hear what you think!

January 20, 2009

Bow Tie Alfredo

This is a very simple recipe. I'll tell you right up front that I don't make my alfredo sauce from scratch.
12 oz. bow tie pasta
15 oz. bottle of Bertoli Garlic Alfredo sauce
Garlic powder
Salt & pepper
Boil pasta. Warm Alfredo sauce. The sauce is a little bland so I add a little bit of garlic powder, salt & pepper. The sauce I buy does say garlic alfredo but I still add more. It would probably be better to add a clove of fresh garlic pressed. I'll have to try that next time. Once pasta is done, drain it & pour it back in pot. Add sauce to pasta & your done. Most of my family loves this one, especially my 7 yr. old.

1 comment:

  1. This blog has been listed under the group blog heading. Thanks and welcome!

    ~motherboard, mmb

    ReplyDelete

We Love to hear from you. Please feel free to comment on any post!