Notice to Readers...

We appreciate your feedback! If you try any of the recipes we post. Let us know what you think of them. What is your story? How did you change it to make your family happy? We love to hear what you think!

August 02, 2010

Chocolate Cake to Die for... :)




Chocolate Cake to Die for....
1 Can condensed milk
1 small jar carmel topping
cool whip
3 regular sized candy bars (chopped)
I like to use Snickers
Chocolate Cake mix
** Bake Cake according to box instructions.
Let cool. With the end of a wooden spoon, poke holes about 1" apart all over cake. Pour condensed milk over whole cake. Follow with pouring carmel over whole cake. You may need to spread with a spatula. Let soak in while you refrigerate covered for at least 2 hrs.
*Top with Cool whip, and then candy bars

1 comment:

  1. Dear 5creativesisters,

    You recipes look delicious! I've added your site to my favorites list!

    Sorry for contacting you through your comments section but I couldn't find an email address on your blog. I'm contacting you because I'm trying to get the word out about my new site: www.MommyGiggles.com.

    Mommy Giggles is a site where moms submit funny pictures to share with other moms to get a giggle out of. They can either be pictures of their kids or of other hilarious “mommy moments”

    I am contacting you to see if you have a funny picture that I could post – we would of course give you the credit, and also post your blog (if you want). There is also a $25 Amazon Gift card drawing to everyone who submits a photo each month.

    I would also appreciate if you could spread the word about Mommy Giggles to other moms too!

    Hope you will get a “giggle” out of the site.

    Warmest Regards,

    Heather Matthews

    Like Us On Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mommy-Giggles/180580521989697
    Follow Us On Twitter - http://twitter.com/#!/MommiGiggles

    ReplyDelete

We Love to hear from you. Please feel free to comment on any post!